Friday, October 17, 2008

E2T2


Life has sure been interesting lately and has really put a crimp in my time to get familiar with and use my new blog. I had set one up last spring when starting the 21 Things on a Stick program offered through Minnesota’s seven multicounty multitype library systems. It was a fun experience but as with anything new in technology I've found "if you don't use it, you lose it". So, this is my second attempt at a blog. I am hopeful that I will find it a useful tool and in the process can begin to spread my wings as a tech leader in my school community.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What an adorable picture! You will do just fine!

sschwister said...

"Use it or lose it." That's a sentiment that resonates with anyone learning a new skill or concept, and that goes for technology. Thanks for sharing your prior experience. Who knows how the 21 Things experience may flow into and inform your approach to blogging the second time around? Spreading your wings, for sure. As Heather says, you'll do (and are already doing) just fine.