Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blogging problem solved

I was very very frustrated when it seemed that my blog was not working. I must have spent almost an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. I even started building a new blog. Well, eventually I found out that I had logged in with the wrong email address. Jeepers, creepers! So, I deleted the 2nd blog I started and hope now to be able to use this one as I wanted too. That's the thing about new technology. It seems to take me so long to get it figured out.

1 comment:

Ghostlibrarian said...

That is so true for me too. It took me forever to figure out how to post a picture of my gliffy. Now that I think about it, I'm not positive after all that that I remember how I did it. The time factor is one thing that makes technology so frustrating. And to think it's supposed to be a time saving device!