Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jan. E2T2 Reflections

The videos of Introducing The Book and Stuck On An Escalator were hilarious. I am trying to decide if I should show them at a staff mtg. It seems as though everyone is so occupied with preparing for the MCA's that nothing else seems important.
Before the January session I had the opportunity to share/coach teachers on the use of Animoto, Delicious, Googledocs and Blogger. Having a structure to use for checking how I can improve my coaching skills is great. I found the practice quite interesting and very valuable. I realized that it is easy for me to bring my own personal experiences into the situation and get off topic. I am looking forward to our conversations with Nancy Guldberg.
The session with Elluminate was fun and also revealing. When participating in online classes during my MLS program several years ago we used chat sessions for discussions. It would have been much more effective if we would have had the options available in this program.
A great weekend of sharing and learning!

No comments: